Saturday, November 22, 2008

What? You've missed Miller's columns in the LIBN?

It has been sadly pointed out to me that many people, for one reason or another, have been hideously deprived of my columns all about the East End in Long Island Business News. Mainly, the problem is that they don't get the damn paper. I understand this. Shrinking economy, other selfish uses for the money, blah blah. So here's a solution: simply Google jdmiller49 and prepare to be bathed in a gushing torrent of milk and honey, unless that metaphor in any way disgusts you.

At the bottom, after gorging yourself on the first couple pages of columns, it will say lots of other similar pages are available with a click. FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T HESITATE. These columns purport to be about business, but really they're subtle jewels encapsulating life on our wonderful twin forks and, to extrapolate just a bit, our planet.

Good hunting.

5 comments:

Damon Peter Rallis said...

SO awesome!

Don't you just love to Google yourself and find examples of your work?

I do. But, then again, I am completely and totally full of myself.

Great to be able to read your words again. I've missed them.

Nan Patience said...

Wow, I almost want to do it!

J. Mudcat Miller said...

Was that post giving directions to my columns egocentric? Remote-control ego-surfing? Judging from the comments I guess it was. So I apologize for that, but it feels kind of empty writing all of them if East Enders don't read them because few out east get the paper. Thanks for your forbearance.

Nan Patience said...

Not at all, I thought your directions were quite humble. It is I who is a jerk at times!

Feeling badly, I did google your articles and found several good ones. You have a great writing style, and you've found some great national online outlets.

J. Mudcat Miller said...

Whoever you are, Nan Patience, you sound like a very decent sort. Nice to meet you, virtually.